Training & Placement Department :
The T&P Department of our institution plays a very pivotal role in counseling and guidance to the students for thier succesful and vivid career placements, which is a crucial interface between the stages of completion of academic program of students and their entry into the suitable employment. In addition to Campus Placements, the T&P Cell organizes Professional Development programs like Industrial Visits, Expert Lectures from Academic and Industry Persons, Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Pre-Placement Talks, Interactive Sessions with Industrial Experts, Case Studies, etc. and also some Personality Development Porgrams covering Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Career Plannings, etc. on regular basis to enable every student to acquire the necessary traits to become saleable to industries.
Responcibilities of TPO :
• Vocational/Implant training for Staff & Students.
• Students gets placements through Campus Interviews.
• Guiding students for their further and Higher Studies.
• Organizing Seminars/Presentations by inviting Industrial Intellectuals.
• Organizing Special Courses such as Communication and Management Skills.
• Assisting Students to Attend Short-term Technical Courses and Workshops.
• Motivating & Assisting students to take part in various Technical Competitions.
• Placement Assistance by Forwarding Students Resumes to the Companies.
• Providing Educational, Technical and Job Awareness by Displaying Advertisements or Brochures.
• Being aware of growing market demands in Software, Extra courses are conducted for the students such as:
CATIA, Pro-e, CAD, .NET, C, C++, C#, Unix/Linux, Java, Mat Lab, Testing Tools, SCADA, VLSI, PLC, etc.
Training & Placement Coordinators
Entrepreneur Development Programme(EDP) Cell
The aim is to promote the idea of Entrepreneurship amongst the students of the College as this is very much essential for the economic and industrial growth of the country.
• Encouraging students to become a Entrepreneur.
• Conducting various EDP & personality development programs.
• Conducting soft skill development program for students.
• Guidance for preparation of business project.
Since its inception the Cell has strived to imbibe the students with the skills and qualities required to become good entrepreneurs. The Cell has been encouraging the innovative ideas of students by providing technical support and introducing them to the appropriate change agents for further related interaction.
The Cell is an effective platform for the students to develop the entrepreneurial attitude as it arranges several Seminars and Workshops, personality development programs. Through which they provided with an opportunity to meet successful Entrepreneurs. Industrial visits are arranged for the Students. Faculty Development Programs are proposed to organize for the College Staff to inspire the students to become the leaders in the society by inculcating the entrepreneurial spirit in them.
1. Prof. L.Suryavanshi
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
1. Prof. M.Tarwate
1. Prof. P .Rankhamb
1. Prof. S.S. Shinde
For more details, kindly contact the TPO at given number; or visit the institute.
List of selected Students in Campus Interviews
IMPORTANT DATES :
1) Pool campus Recrutment Drive of Mahindra & Mahindra, Nagpur is aarainged on 16 feb 2018
2) LIFE Foundation Program is started from 1 january 2017
3) Online Exam Pool Campus drive for TATA Motors,Pune
4) Campus Interviews of Varroc Group,Aurangabad.